Destination Wedding Planning
Perfect Romance Getaway
Designed for the bride and groom who have already planned most of their wedding but still wants a professional to help with some of the details, help with vendors, overall design of the wedding and to ensure that all arrangements are carried out successfully.
What We Do
Consultation with a Professional Wedding Planner
- Initial discussion of ceremony & reception ideas
- Help design and locate invitations and stationary needs
- Help choose favors
- Review secured vendors and vendor preferences
- Wedding day overview - style, theme & size
- Discuss budget & planning needs
- Unlimited phone calls and e-mail
- Gather vendor contact information
- Telephone each vendor to confirm arrivals & setup times
- Provide answers to vendor questions/problems
- E-mail wedding time line to vendors
- Create a wedding day time line if needed
- Checklists for what to pack, etc.
Consultation with Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist
- Initial consultation
- Direction in picking the right destination and resort based on the initial consultation and my experience with all the destinations, resorts and hotels
- Present a comparison of all resorts, hotels airlines, ensuring all available offers and perks are awarded the wedding couple
- Manage all aspects of the group travel. Work directly with guests so the bride and groom do not have to worry about making any arrangements for their guests – they call us, not the bride!
- Handle all group transportation at the destination
- Arrange all group excursions, meetings, dinners, all aspects of the wedding, decorating and photos – if no wedding planner or consultant is traveling with you.
- Help with information for shipping items to the destination for the wedding
- Review and explain all contracts for the group with regard to travel
- Review and explain all travel related information to all of the guests including cancel insurance
- Production of customized travel documents and itineraries for the bride and groom and each guest
* Long distance phone calls or faxes not included