Designing fabulous weddings since 1991
Hi! I’m Bambi Bach. Even though I started my career in the wedding industry as a caterer, I’ve always loved designing, decorating, and creating a beautiful atmosphere to make your wedding day memorable for everyone. For me, it’s all about bringing your vision to life on that big day. I genuinely look forward to helping couples celebrate their love with a unique wedding tailored to their personalities. Your wedding day should be filled with love and memories that will last a lifetime. That’s why I’m here to ease your mind and take care of all the little details for you. My goal is to help you create the wedding of your dreams, and then make it a reality.
- Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 1987
- Fastest growing business - 1996
- Over 2,000 successful weddings & receptions
- Catersource National Convention -- keynote speaker - Wedding Trends
- Catersource National Convention - featured designer - Amazing Tabletops video
- Appearances on The Morning Show - Channel 11
- Winner of over 50 awards for outstanding presentations
- Winner - Best Tabletop Design - Brides of North Texas - 2010 & 2011
- Owner of wedding related businesses
- Catering Company - established 1986
- Event Planning Company - established 1990
- Wedding Planning Company - established 1991
- Reception Venue - established 2000
- Wedding Rentals - established 2008
- David Tutera came to Texas to film the episode "Diva Bride". Bambi worked with David and appears on camera for the Texas episode of My Fair Wedding that was filmed in Dallas - 2011.
- We submitted our bride and groom to the television show “Whose Wedding is it Anyway” - the "Mike & Momzilla" episode and they were accepted! We helped coordinate the wedding and provided a vintage candy bar!
Designer . Planner . Owner